April 12, 2019
Come one, come all, come all summer long. Market Collective will be setting up a summer long activation at the St. Louis hotel in East Village. Nestled between the National Music Centre and the new Central Library, this beautiful historical space will be home to MC every weekend this June, July and August.
We are looking for artisans to set up shop in this collaborative retail/studio space, where we will be programming it with food trucks, art installations, DJs, and musicians. There will also be a surprise *recreational* activation outside all summer (can't leak the secret yet)!
So here's what's up! You can apply to set up for the entire summer, or for just a month. See info below.
June, July + August
Opening Weekend: June 7th
Friday: Noon - 7pm
Saturday + Sunday: 11am - 5pm
120 sq. feet
3 Months: $800 / Month
1 Month: $850 / Month
St. Louis Hotel: 430 8 Ave SE
- You will receive a key, and 24 hour access to the space
- Outside of operating hours, you can work in this space and/or arrange times for people to shop by appointment
- You are expected to be open every Friday - Sunday
- You are more than welcome to share the space (and the staffing hours:) with another artist, but you both need to apply
- WIFI will be provided
- Tables and Chairs will be provided
- Dogs are welcome in the space
Deadline to Apply: May 7th, 2019
Application Notifications Sent: May 13th, 2019
Lookin' forward to spending the summer with you at St. Louis.
If you have questions, please send them to: firstname.lastname@example.org